Have an Onyen?
- Log in with your Onyen and password on the left
- Fill in the form with your information (You will only do this the first time you log in)
- Make a request for a book or journal article
UNC Affiliates without an Onyen
(AHEC Digital Library users with a UNC affiliation), register to create a new ILL account.
Requesting Checked-out Books
- Logon to or create your ILLiad account
- Look the book up in the library catalog
- Click on the "little truck" icon to send the book information to form.
- On the ILL form, where it says "If UNC copy is unavailable", select "Place hold on UNC copy" from the drop down menu.
- Submit request. You will be notified by email when the book is ready for pickup.